All versionsSee all
Salaat Time is a FREE multi-function Islamic application that calculates the prescribed five daily Muslim prayer times as well as Qiblah direction for anywhere in the world.
It rests in the system tray and at the prescribed times the athan sounds and/or displays visual alerts. Other features include:
* Select from a variety of included athans or use your own athan for each prayer.
* Set different athans at different prayer times or use the random feature.
* A selection of different discreet visual alerts.
* Qiblah direction in graphical compass-like format.
* Time until next prayer with a dynamic graphical interface for time-remaining.
* Daily, monthly and yearly prayer time views.
* Complete perpetual side-by-side monthly Hijri / Gregorian calendar with full forward / backward navigation.
* Important Islamic dates highlighted in calendars.
* Transform Hijri dates to Gregorian and vice-versa.
* Export and print monthly prayer time calendars in both Hijri and/or Gregorian formats.
* Listen to the Quran from a selection of Suras and Ayaats.
* Select your location from a huge database of included cities.
* Automatic daylight savings time adjustment of all prayer times.
* Change the color and appearance of the daily clocks and calendars to suit your own tastes.
* Display a random Islamic image at each prayer time or use your own.
* All prayer time calculation methods available.
* Extreme geographical locations of cities close to the poles are also calculated.
* Dynamic Data Exchange Server support. Rich DDE Interface.